INGREDIENTS for peanut butter milkshake:
- 3 bananas
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 C. tablespoon of honey (optional)
- 3 cups of milk
Tip: once you have completed a step, click on it to cross it off.To close
- In the blender, grind the bananas with the peanut butter and honey.
- Gradually add the milk and mix until a smooth consistency is obtained.
- Serve at lunch or as a snack.
Set aside 12 ROLO ® Peanut Butter.
Pour the milk into a blender. Add ice cream, peanut butter, salt and the rest of the ROLO ® Peanut Butter. Blend until smooth and creamy, pausing to incorporate ingredients as needed.
Divide the drink among six glasses of milkshake. Take 6 cocktail picks or 6 wooden skewers and prick two ROLO ® Peanut Butter on each peak (use the ROLOs set aside); place a pick in each glass of milkshake. Serve immediately.
ADVICE for making peanut butter milkshake
Spread a small amount of peanut butter on the rim of each glass and cover with crushed peanuts before pouring the milkshake.
Pour the milkshake into shot glasses so that more people can taste this delicious treat.
Milk shake “peanut butter mussels”
This fun dessert is filled with a rich peanut butter cup flavor and is made with fresh peanuts and chocolate syrup.
- 19 g (2 tablespoons) peanuts
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) chocolate sauce
- 1 cup (240 ml) vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup (120 ml) milk
- 1 cup (130 g) ice cubes
- Put all the ingredients in the Vitamix container in the order indicated, then lock the lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start the device and gradually increase the speed to Variable 10, then switch to high speed.
- Mix for 1 minute or until the desired consistency is obtained. Serve immediately.
For a variation of the recipe, replace the vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce with frozen yogurt or fat-free chocolate ice cream.
For a dairy-free alternative, use soy milk and soy ice cream.